Foamy Wipes Wash Concentrate
What you're getting
- 1 x 100ml foamy wipes wash concentrate.
You will need to add distilled/demineralised water to this solution to water it down. You will also need a foaming bottle
We make our foamy wipes wash freshly once you order, it is the best-priced wipes solution on the market and definitely the easiest to use. It is not drying on baby's skin and comes in a range of delectable scents that will make nappy changing fun!
Watch the videos to see how easy it is to make and use
How to Use
To use simply pump 2 or 3 foam squirts onto babies bottom and use your cloth wipe to wipe away any poo. You dont need to wet the wipe as the solution goes straight onto the baby so there is no waste and a lot less mess
Your pre-made bottle is made up ready to go, when it's time to refill it is so easy to make up, measure 20ml of the concentrate and pour into the 200ml foamy bottle and fill with distilled or demineralised water, give a quick shake and its ready to go.
It contains no SLS and is made from natural ingredients
De-mineralised water, potassium soaps of organic olive, coconut, vegetable glycerin, 25% soap content in water, apricot kernel oil and fragrance.
It is worthwhile investing in a bottle of distilled water (found near the ironing aids in your supermarket for a few $$ for 5ltrs), you may have success with cooled boiled water however it will not foam as well and/or go runny after a short while
- A delightfully fresh powder scent with a warm baby fresh, baby soft background
- A wonderful aromatic blend of boysenberries, elderberries, strawberries, guava and pomegranate with a down of soft vanilla.
Black Raspberry & Vanilla
- A deliciously sweet fragrance of warm vanilla sugar and juicy sun ripened black raspberries
- This lively blend says fun and fruity with hints of cherry, strawberry, peach, fruity bubblegum spice, jasmine orange and vanilla
- Fresh clean laundry with undertones of citrus and floral
- A rich, creamy vanilla base with notes of coconut
- Garden-fresh cucumber, ripe banana, and juicy clementine, cyclamen blossoms, African violets, and Madonna lily, spearmint leaves, and cool peppermint.
- Strong top notes of strawberries and green apples and pears; middle notes of geranium and basil; bottom notes of oak and fresh greenery.
Eucalyptus & Spearmint
- An invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
- A beautiful fragrant bouquet of lavender from the French countryside! This fragrant oil has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with a balsamic woody undertone.
- A sweet, creamy vanilla fragrance. Buttery top notes with nuances of coconut. Sweet burnt coconut at the heart. Base notes of vanilla and powder.
- An innocent and loving blend of soft rose petals, baby breath, and white flowers, with perfect accents of clove, nutmeg, patchouli, sandalwood, and Madagascar vanilla
J&J Bedtime Bath
- A lovely, comforting, powdered baby scent with hints of lavender, chamomile and citrus
Japanese Cherry Blossom
- A well-rounded blend of pink Japanese cherry blossoms and fragrant mimosa flower petals, with warm base notes of vanilla, Tonka bean, and oriental woods
- A fabulously, well-balanced herbal blend of earthy lavender flowers and fresh peppermint and spearmint sprigs
- A complex, sexy magnolia scent; well rounded with top notes of mandarin, ylang-ylang, grapefruit, freesia, and hyacinth; middle notes of tuberose, magnolia, plum, and lily; all sitting on base notes of white musk and vanilla bean.
- Ar classic, exotic Jasmine fragrance. Top flowery notes are blended with ozone and a touch of fruity notes. Heart notes of rose and lilac are rounded with musk and woody notes at the base.
- This unique fragrance begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note
Oatmeal Milk & Honey
- A wonderful fresh aroma of Hawthorne, with nuances of creamy French vanilla, soy milk and a base note of nutty almond
- The scent of a fresh ocean breeze with a top note of fresh apple, melon, orange and bergamot. The heart blends lavender and bois de rose leading to a base of woody violet and musk
- Sweet, ripe strawberry scent
Tips on Use
To make up the foamy wipes wash solution first gently shake the concentrate to combine the ingredients.You may need to do this with the solution in the foamy bottle once made up. Measure the amount of concentrate and distilled water for the appropriate foamy bottle.
- 20ml concentrate and 180ml distilled water for a 200ml foamy bottle or
- 10ml concentrate and 45ml distilled water for a 100ml foamy bottle
distilled water is recommended do not use tap water.
We suggest you change the solution in the foamy bottle fortnightly. If you are finding that the amount of solution in the large foamy bottle is not being used within the week, start with a smaller amount ie:
- 10ml concentrate and 90ml distilled water or
- 5ml concentrate and 45ml distilled water
To extend the life of the foamy bottle please follow these handy hints:
- to clean: the bottle can be washed out by pumping water through the foamy bottle head
- if the pump starts to stick, turn upside down and pump a couple of times. This works well when you are flushing the pump with water or the bottle is empty.
- do not overfill - the bottle is not designed to be filled to the top.
- do no clean the pump under running water or by submerging in the water.