No need to pierce your thumb with nappy pins thanks to the Snappi!
Now you can "get hooked" with the amazing snappi nappy fastener that replaces the pin! The Snappi® nappy fastener offers an easy and hygienic way to secure nappies. The Snappi® fastener is so much faster to use than pins and provide a nicely balanced secure fastening, which most importantly gives the nappy a great fit ensure great containment!
HOW TO USE THE SNAPPI FASTENER
Snappi® fasteners must be used responsibly, and need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the ‘memory’ of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in doing so, will pull the nappy to the middle to allow for a snug fit. It also makes it more pliable/elastic and therefore easier to use. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly.
To attach hold the nappy with one hand and attach the snappi with the other. Hook the snappi to the left of the nappy then to the right and then pull tightly down in the centre to form a Y shape. Don't be afraid to put it on tight, they are very stretchy! Most importantly when attaching the snappi make sure you hold onto the tab and not the loops otherwise OUCHY!
Snappi's work best with a terry style nappy such as a prefold, flat or our fabulous bambams! They need to be able to grip the fabric to remain securely in place.
- Snappi®s are not toys. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
- Replace your Snappi® if there is any physical damage or weak spots.
- Do NOT use a Snappi® on a child who is able to undo it or remove their diaper/diaper cover/clothing.
- Snappi®s should only be fastened by an adult.
- Use a cover over a Snappi® fastener.
- Do not leave your Snappi® in the sun for extended periods as this can eventually weaken the Snappi®.
Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder with diapers in the washer as the grips could damage your diapers.
- Any tear in the Snappi® can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard.
- Do not cut your Snappi® as this could create weak spots in your Snappi®.
- Do not pull on the loops of the Snappi® when attaching, as this can cause breakage. These loops serve as a safety feature only, as explained above. Use the flat, solid tabs for leverage.
- Inspect your Snappi® before each use. Discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of any parts.
Please use a waterproof or cover over a Snappi® fastener
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY, AND SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH WHEN NOT IN USE. Pull the ring over the teeth of the fastener to avoid eager siblings getting pricked when the fastener is handled.